Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the Wonderful Whirlwinds

Last Saturday Miss S's netball team won their grandfinal by 1 point
it was a fabulous game, with both teams fighting hard for the title of winner

Miss S has worked hard through out the season, as has the other girls and this was a well earned victory
the other team had beaten us in every previous match, so we went in thinking it would be a hard game for the girls



I am very proud of my daughter and her netball team, and thouroughly enjoyed the game

hope your hands are working on something you love

Ciao

Patricia

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congrtulations to the winners...I was on our school's team when I was a girl...so much fun!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Trish that would have been a fantastic game to watch...well done to your DD...

Bird on the Border said...

I have just found your blog. Silly me still new at this. Sorry I have not commented before so I will be back.Sport is such a good thing for kids.Love the camera strap from the last post.

Lyn said...

You must all be thrilled and such a close game...