Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New BOM

Okay i have done it only lasted . . . . .
23 days and have gone and signed myself up. . . . . . 
(so much for thinking if i blogged it,  i wouldn't do it)
for a BOM and swap
you see i wandered over to this blog and she had the most 
gorgeous little stitchery 
which makes the most gorgeous little Lavender bag 
and i just couldn't stop myself.....


i mean i LOVE lavender and i LOVE all things french so. . .
that was it hooked
does anyone know if there is a program for 
. . . . . . . . BOM anonymous. . . . . . .

my name is Patricia and i am an addict . . . . . 

in all seriousness i am excited and am thrilled to be part of 


BOM

and look forward to showing you my Lavande bag soon

hope your hands are working on something that you love

Ciao




5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Should be lovely!

quilterliz said...

G'day. Doesn't matter how many promises I make myself, that I will not do anymore BOM until I have cleared a few things from my UFO's, it doesn't work. I am a sucker for wanting it all. Take care. Liz...

rosie said...

When you find a support group for BOM addicts, let me know, for I will attend with you!!
Isn't this one so beautiful...

Siddis back home said...

What a wonderful BOM, looking forward to follow your stitches.... have a nice weekend!

Cheryl said...

I won't even let myself look at BOM's anymore.....they have way too much power over me :-)!!!