Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

April nine patch blocks

So with just over 24hours left I am skidding in at the last minute with my nine patch blocks





These are the fabrics, not my usual colours but I am trying to be outside my comfort zone




And these are the finished blocks
I think they look pretty good
I still need to tidy the threads up though
 ( just noticed when I posted the picture)

Can t wait to see everyone s may blocks

If you pop over to Barbs blog she has already posted hers.....

I hope your hands are working on a project you love

Ciao






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

shez said...

lovely blocks,well done.xx

Susan said...

Lovely blocks. This swap is so much fun, love seeing the variety of fabrics.

Cheryll said...

I like those colours together.
Nice job! :)

Deb R said...

Lovely blocks, loving this swap!!

Fiona said...

lovely blocks....
Hugz