A new project

A few weeks ago I received a parcel from China




You see I have discovered Etsy ,
and Ohhh how that was a
very bad discovery . . . . . Lol

Anyway if you have a look around you can get lot's of lovely things, including fabric
I seen some Tilda fabric on there

So this is what travelled to my house all the way from China




This really lovely fabric is a
traditional Asanoha floral Japanese kimono crepe cotton fabric


It arrived beautifully bundled up







It has a really lovely soft sheen

So by now you are probably thinking what's her plan with this fabric

Well I am going to make this gorgeous top



By sew liberated

I purchased the pattern a couple of months ago
and have been searching for the perfect fabric ever since
With all the painting and sewing room setting up ( still not finished)
Tonight I have finally found the time to play with my fabric and pattern





So here it is fabric layed out pattern pinned on and pretty much all cut out and I 'm off to my woman's cave to start stitching . . . . .

Hope your hands are working on a project that you love


Ciao





Comments

Sharyn said…
That is beautiful material and look forward to seeing the finished top.
lovely pattern and fabric...you'll be wearing it in no time! Xx
Anonymous said…
oh that fabric is gorgeous cant wait to see your top all made up.xx
Susan said…
How exciting. Great fabric choice for the pattern. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
Cardygirl said…
Looks like a great pattern...nice fabric too.
Deb R said…
Gorgeous material Trish!!
Fiona said…
thats going to make up so beautifully...
Hugz
Sisbabestitches said…
Oooh this will look lovely, I can just imagine how gorgeous it feels :)

Popular Posts